About Pusher 🚀
Pusher provides developers realtime APIs to build communication and collaboration features in their products. If you use Lyft, read The New York Times, send emails with MailChimp, collaborate on inVision, order food with DoorDash, or use thousands of other apps, you stay realtime with Pusher like millions of others each day.
Pusher is headquartered in London, UK, with a growing office in San Francisco, CA, where we support customers and developers throughout the world.
Your Mission ⚡
We’re looking for our first Sales Development Manager to grow and develop our Sales Development team reporting to our VP of Sales, Brent Kasper. You will be responsible for supporting your team of Sales Development Reps and for building out the outbound function of the company.
Your team will be responsible for evangelizing the Pusher brand in our target markets, supporting a team of Account Executives and being the starting point for a sales career at Pusher.
Are you the right person to for the challenge? If so, read on.
What you will be doing 🗺️
You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales to develop and implement go to market strategies. You will oversee and grow a team of SDR's to generate qualified leads and expand the sales pipeline. This individual will be a player-coach to their team who deeply understands how to overcome common obstacles SDRs face, learned from direct personal experience exceeding targets.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Leading the SDR team to exceed their respective monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Create and evolve the Pusher outbound sales playbook
- Develop and execute SDR hiring guidelines while maintaining hiring guidelines
- Coach team on prospecting, qualification and attended meeting generation
- Measure and continually find ways to improve process and performance
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Build and document scalable systems and processes to grow SDR team
- Maintain and develop the career growth path for SDR team
- Build out predictable reporting/forecasting for the SDR team performance
- Work with marketing to create and implement programs
Is this you? 👇
- 1+ years of experience leading high-performing lead generation teams
- Individual track record in outbound/cold calling sales
- 2+ years of experience selling enterprise SaaS
- Experience growing hiring and developing a world class SDR team
- Skilled in managing a team out of Salesforce.com
- Strong motivator who energizes their team
- Deep understanding of generating pipeline through outbound activity
- Work in a similar company building product for developers
What you get:🏆
- Save for your future with our 401k
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental and Vision (we pay for 80% of premiums for employees and dependents)
- Catered Meals (Free Lunch) plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Generous PTO Policy
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.