Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. in 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are now looking for an ambitious and diligent Marketing and Communications Executive to drive the company growth and brand awareness. You’ll be in the heart of the action - helping to create products and leading its launching and acquisition strategy,
- Market our Fleet products (define a clear marketing plan) including brand awareness, acquisition and retention.
- Support internal comms (website, online and offline marketing materials)
- Support our Communication through our PR agency
- Defining and implementing acquisition strategy
- SEO strategy
- Blog content
- Define a clear plan for Zego’s Social Media
Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and convert.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hubspot, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords / Facebook campaign
- You’re a heavy lifter. You have the technical skill and organization capacity to create, plan and execute ideas to turn them into tangible outcomes, working with various parties within tight deadlines
- You’re an analytical problem-solver wile keeping a creative approach. You can creatively think through tough problems to come up with highly implementable solutions on the fly
- You’re enthusiastic, self-motivated and intellectually curious, able to ask challenging questions and see them through to find the answer
- You’re adaptable. You’re positive and proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change
- You’re a team player and relationship builder
- You have demonstrated the ability to build great working relationships with people across cultures, styles and perspectives
- You can effectively lead meetings (internal and external) to achieve the right outcomes for the business
Insurance industry experience desirable but by no means essential! You’ll quickly pick up what you need to know on the job.
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment, close to Alonso Martinez
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting project
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.