Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy.
In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are looking for Recruitment Co-ordinator to support our hiring team in the UK and internationally. You will be teaming up with our London talent team and assist in the attraction planning and recruitment project management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will ensure the smooth running of our recruitment processes by assisting the hiring managers and recruiters in scheduling meetings, booking rooms for interviews, engaging with candidates and making sure interviewers and interviewees are equipped with all necessary information.
You will attend and / or flag any relevant industry events that Zego should take part in. You are extremely organised and inspire others to be so too! You love to come up with ideas and introduce new tools to work with. You like being efficient and building strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Assist Zego’s recruiters and hiring managers to ensure an efficient hiring processes in alignment with our growth missions and company values
- Upload and manage candidates through our ATS (Google Hire)
- Help the managers in attracting a high calibre of talent across the business
- Become an expert in the use of tools and online platforms where we can contact tech talent and key stakeholders
- Assist the managers in sourcing & outreaching candidates, and organising screening calls
- Help in putting together offer emails
- Identify, support and attend industry specific recruitment events together with the managers
- Work in a cross-functional team setting and quickly learn the basics in project management, recruitment, marketing, sales
- Proven track record of hiring exceptional tech talent and delivering in high pressure environments
- Ability to juggle a range of roles effectively across teams and make sure the relevant stakeholders within the business are fully informed at all times
- Leadership qualities: we want you to take control of the process, project manage the hiring process, make sure hiring managers are engaged, course correct and troubleshoot any possible cracks in the process and come up with ideas new solutions where needed
- Experience working with C-level and founding teams; we want you to become a trusted advisor in anything related to tech talent and hiring methods
- A genuine interest in building long term relationships - you care about the candidate journey and building a strong network comes naturally to you
- 1+ years experience in a client facing role at a busy office environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in startups, tech and recruitment
- Growth mindset: we will be growing massively in the upcoming years and we want you to be part of it which means we will always want you to develop your skills and progress with us
- Positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we don’t micromanage and instead want you to take the initiative and always ask if something is unclear)
- Passionate about Zego’s agenda: to bring insurance up to date and enable the mobility sector to grow in a way that is fair for everyone
- Curious mind and a sourcing hacker by nature: you enjoy learning, and you are always researching new techniques and tools to engage with to better do your job
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment, close to Old Street
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.