Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, finding love or experience new cultures, people are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – from the geographical borders that complicate international communication and borderless banking to the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion modern internationals of the world. We offer work, communication and banking services for anyone crossed a border:
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 40 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes?
Rebtel is looking for a PHP Web Developer
- Ready for a fast paced environment, implementing great solutions together with a truly diverse team of 100+ people with more than 40 different nationalities?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a start up with an already existing and continuously growing business?
- Ready to play your part in a team that is skilled, knowledgeable and agile?
Your assignment is to be part of the web team building a world class web for Rebtel’s services. This means that you will be designing and evolve Rebtel’s web architecture and play a central role in Rebtel’s product offering, customer acquisition and overall experience.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Exposure to continuous integration
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience with GIT, Grunt and REST API based applications
- Excellent communication skills in English
We are looking for:
- A solution oriented person who thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel
- Someone who likes to celebrate victories together with the team :)
Our current tech stack:
We have two main web apps, which are single applications, using RendrJS and VueJS
- rebtel.com – public website for non-logged users to see our products, offers, know more about the company, jobs, news room, etc.
- my.rebtel.com – restricted site for registered users only, so they can maintain their account, buy products, etc.
We have a backend layer built with .NET Core to gather and serve content from different sources to the web apps.
Our applications and services are hosted on AWS, with continuous integration, cross-region deploy, and many tools to monitor and improve its performance (we love it!!).
The Web Team
Currently the Web Team is formed by 3 people: 1 Turkish and 2 Brazilians (but we are hiring two developers and one QA)
We will be 5 developers and 1 QA Engineer.