Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, finding love or experience new cultures, people are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – from the geographical borders that complicate international communication and borderless banking to the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion modern internationals of the world. We offer work, communication and banking services for anyone crossed a border:
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 40 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes?
Rebtel is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Send Money
Rebtel is looking for an experienced Product Manager to work closely with engineering, design and product marketing on Rebtel’s hardest problems; making financial services global and accessible to everyone.
The Send Money product team is responsible for building and maintaining products that enable our customers to send money abroad and domestically. By connecting to diverse payments systems, mobile wallets, corporations, merchants, money transfer operators, and banks, this team moves funds around the world in real-time.
As a Product Manager for Send Money, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution, while accommodating the specifics of local financial systems and local regulations. In this role you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that sending money with us is a delightful experience for customers.
We are looking for world class Product Managers that are entrepreneurial, technical, and highly analytical to innovate and execute across our products. A product manager at Rebtel must be the very best versions of smart, creative, and persistent. Intellectually curious, quickly learning and applying new technologies to solve problems for customers, to reach new audiences, or to enable new business models. They push us way beyond our comfort zone with compelling evidence, constant communication, and building bridges across functions in the face of stubborn resistance.
- Evaluate opportunities and determine what gets built and delivered
- Become an expert on the customer: their issues, pains, desires, how they think—and for business products, how they work, and how they decide to buy
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development through discovery and delivery with a team of engineers, researchers, designers and data scientists
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success
- Develop and manage end‑to-end product roadmap plans and deliver high quality on time
- Maximize efficiency and remove blockers in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
We are looking for:
- Experience in shipping and iterating on successful products with cross-functional teams
- Qualitative learning (to understand why our users and customers behave the way they do), and quantitative learning (to understand what they are doing)
- Deep knowledge of the financial services and digital banking markets
- Understands the value of making products that are sticky, and this means that it can be difficult for prospective customers to move from a competitor to our offer - we need to be substantially better to motivate a user or customer to switch
- Communication skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Understanding of the ecosystem surrounding delivery of community based financial services
- Experience building consumer products with partner/supplier dependencies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, scale-up environment