Financial Crime Analyst
We are looking for a financial crime analyst at ComplyAdvantage to join our financial crime team and help with our mission to stamp out corruption and prevent money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
At ComplyAdvantage, we’re building solutions that help reveal the truth for better business and a safer world.
As businesses spend billions on trying to know who a person is, we’re turning the tables on risk with a new and better way.
How? By bringing together smart technology, data and people into a single solution. We are building tools that fight financial crime today, to prevent a riskier tomorrow.
After securing our Series B investment round and tripling our revenue year on year, we’re growing fast and are looking for the best people to join us.
Fresh Thinkers - We’re big thinking, boundary breakers, providing innovative solutions not corporate fixes
Problem Solvers - We’re constantly curious and instinctively clever, always striving to be faster and better
People People - We’re the human side of risk and compliance, we care about the people behind the screens
What you will do:
- Work with teams across the company to provide financial crime knowledge and expertise
- Be the voice of the customer for product teams to understand user needs and preferences
- Work with marketing to deliver content in both long and short form, and provide regular updates on regulatory and industry developments
- Conduct research into regulation, financial services and financial crime technology
- Help build a community of clients and future clients
- Work with our customers to understand their needs, guide them as to industry best practice, and ensure they are using our platform to maximum effect
- Produce and deliver training internally
What does success look like in 12 months?
- You will have contributed to a product vision and roadmap that is strongly informed by regulatory requirements and needs within institutions within financial services
- You will have ensured ComplyAdvantage is seen as an industry expert and a go-to source of information, guidance and developments in financial crime
- Expertise exists and is disseminated internally to ensure all teams are highly skilled and knowledgeable regarding financial crime