A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We look for Radically Better
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
Over the last three years, Revolut has gone from a scrappy little startup into one of the most recognized names in global Fintech. And while we're proud of how far we've come — the reality is that we're not even 1% towards our goal. As we begin to expand the business into new international markets and grow our teams as a result, we're looking for a creative, intelligent and hard working Visual Designer.
The marketing approach
Our marketing team work like special forces. They identify problems, propose solutions and then implement. It’s really that simple. You could be growing the business in Europe, by working with central and local country teams to help them grow.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
You will join the Revolut for Business marketing team, supporting their efforts across physical branding and online. This work will include:
- Designing images and digital graphics to develop and refine Revolut for Business’s brand online
- Helping us to develop physical materials for our in-person work (from banners and leaflets to giveaways)
- Producing templates and creative assets for presentations, our business site, digital ads (includes social, digital, CRM, mobile and media channels), and print formats from ads and out of home media
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe
Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience in brand advertising for print, digital, and social ads and campaigns
- Creative and open-minded with good attention to detail
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, fluid and ambiguous environment
- Online portfolio demonstrating relevant ability and experience.
- Every project in portfolio should include: project and challenge description, your role, and solution
- Fluency in spoken and written English