A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a Head of Strategic Partnerships to sit within our team at our Melbourne office. Developing a detailed knowledge and understanding of every aspect of the Revolut product and services, you will relentlessly pursue new opportunities and close those already in the pipeline, taking responsibility for getting the deal done, and pushing the project to implementation - a complete end-to-end finisher.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Coming up with new ideas and working closely with the Product team
• Finding the best partners in the market, then negotiating and securing contracts with them
• Managing relationships with new and existing partners
• Acquiring the required licenses to launch new products
• Creating financial models
• Negotiating commercial deals
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• You have 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar position and STEM degree from one of the top universities
• Previous entrepreneurial experience; you have successfully lead a team building something new or founded your own company
• Experience of creating partnerships with third party companies to launch B2B services
• Excellent people and relationship building skills, across all seniority levels
• Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent logic in prioritising projects and selecting appropriate partners
• Ability to work well as part of a team, driven, relentless and a proven closer - you don’t take no for an answer
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary
• Free Revolut Metal subscription