A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
We’re looking for strong leaders to join our Operations Strategy & Planning team. This team is responsible for pushing our thinking beyond the here and now - digging into data, uncovering insights, then developing and aligning a viewpoint on where to play and how to win globally, and across our breadth of products and features. Based in London, this role will be a partner to Global Operations leadership.
The Strategy & Planning Manager is able to take the lead designing cross-collaboration frameworks, delivering strong data-driven analysis, structuring problem solving, and digging deep on all areas of the business (from tech to go-to-market) to deliver creative solutions.
If you love driving strategic thinking, finding truth and insight into tough, unstructured problems and working with senior leaders in the organisation to bring those insights into meaningful change, this role is for you.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Deeply understanding the present – Convert our internal data into an accurate picture of the business. Use logic, reason and common sense to identify patterns, understand the cause-effect relationships that drive them, and synthesise reality
• Seeing the future – relentlessly identify new ideas and businesses, develop hypothesis that push the business forward and plans to test them, and use data to rigorously prioritize how we deploy our resources
• Nuancing our local strategy – work closely with Regional Leaders to nuance our global business strategy to local requirements. Deeply assess how we can create and enhance differentiation relative to competition
• Influencing leadership – sit close with Ops Leadership, and interface with leaders in other functional areas (Finance, Product, Marketing, Legal, Tech, People Operations, etc.) to ensure we are bringing all available tools to bear on our toughest problems
• Scaling operations – identify the biggest operational gaps, inefficiencies, and risks using internal data and deliver solutions diligently. Build, implement, maintain, and communicate detailed models to assist market-level, regional, and global efforts, and make data-driven decisions
• Developing business principles – Leverage heuristics, storytelling and principles to convey complex concepts in simple and humane terms
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in STEM, Economics, or other quantitative field or equivalent experience
• A “driver” personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and an excellent disambiguator/simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
• Experience in translating and implementing strategic initiatives with prior operations and/or strategy roles
• Strategic vision and creativity - constantly challenging the status quo and pushing to find what’s next
• Exceptional communication and organisation skills
• Exceptional Excel and SQL skills (R or Stata a plus!)
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
29 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long