A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a tech-savvy and result-oriented CFO. You will have experience working in the finance function of a bank. You will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of finance from financial control and trading to overseeing accounting, tax functions and treasury. You will be the global head of our global finance team and be responsible for running an effective accounting function for our financial operations domestically and internationally. We need someone with vision and ideas who will tackle any problem as well as the ability to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
In the next 6 years, we want to achieve the impossible. We want to be the first infrastructure in the world that would allow users to transfer money to anywhere in the world, and from anywhere in the world in REAL-TIME, HUSSLE-FREE and FOR FREE. We need you to make it happen.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Management, accounting, financial reporting and control, trading and treasury function to support rapid expansion and long term growth
- Driving the company’s financial planning and reporting
- Performing risk management function by overseeing liabilities and investments
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Drive an increase in financial performance
- Set up and oversee our finance IT system
- Control and evaluate fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate to support global operations
- Providing support to external consultants and manage a timely and effective audit
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- 7+ years’ experience in finance functions, ideally with experience of working in Financial Control for a bank
- Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent), trained in a reputable practice
- You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top technical university
- Start up experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of bank’s balance sheet, key regulatory ratios, accounting of securities portfolios, loans and hedge accounting principles
- Be able to build a bank P&L and B/S (with key ratios) model from scratch
- Strong accounting knowledge, with proven experience in applying IFRS 9 in a banking environment
- Positive attitude: 'Can do' approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
- Strong technical skills to to understand and design the financial system infrastructure
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
29 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long