Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
As the Product Manager - Growth, you will be at the heart of our business and an important factor for our success when scaling up. Together with a cross-functional team you will be responsible for on-boarding, Activation and Growth of our B2B prospects and customer base from small to enterprise customers. A critical domain that is the entrance to Contentful, core to the SaaS mechanics and delivers numerous key metrics to our senior management team. You will be part of the Organizational Growth group, collaborating closely with the other Product Managers and Teams in that group. You are focussing on experiences core to our business model and help our customers understand Contentful and scale their projects with us. If you’re a business minded Product Manager that enjoys tackling complex technical challenges, this is the role for you!
- Refine our strategy for enterprise grade on-boarding, Identify growth levers, own and drive your teams roadmap and be accountable for the return on investment of the team
- Give input to our pricing strategy and make sure that the current product offering is reflecting this and performing according to our customers needs.
- Own the on-boarding, activation and expand process end to end and become an expert in understanding the customer needs, growth drivers and data behind it.
- Identify and break down complex business problems into solvable pieces that can be shipped iteratively
- Understand the market, competitors and customer needs to deliver excellent customer experiences that help us to grow our business.
- Collaborate inside your group with the other teams as well as with your key stakeholders
- Guide your team in making intelligent and pragmatic trade-offs
- 3-5 years experience working as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Product Owner or Product Management certification is a plus
- Proven track record of shipping experiences/products that users love
- Experience leading and effectively managing a complex domain and delivering projects with excellent results
- Proven ability to work cross-functional in an agile fast moving environment and to collaborate, influence and work as part of a team / squad
- You are customer centric and you understand how to use customer journey, blueprints and personas
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and capable of collaborating with multiple internal departments
- Be a clear communicator of the reasoning behind product decisions. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus.
- It would be an advantage if you have been working with PaaS and/or SaaS for enterprises and have a good understanding of enterprise requirements
- Ability to analyze both user behavior data and financial data to draw conclusions and recommendations
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!