At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organization becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organizations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
We are looking for an Account Based Marketing Manager that will own all offline ABM activity across the sales and marketing funnel.
Acting as a force multiplier for both sales and marketing, the ABM Manager will identify opportunities and execute campaigns across top of funnel (key account demand generation) and middle of funnel (pipeline velocity and win rates).
The main goals of the ABM Manager will be supporting sales to generate opportunities in key accounts, maximise engagement in our current opportunities, and increase pipeline velocity. The ABM Manager will work as part of the larger Marketing function, and will support across the board all marketing efforts with regards to sales enablement.
Core responsibilities of this job will include:
- Ownership of the day-to-day Account Based Marketing campaigns. Planning and execution of ABM campaigns working with relevant stakeholders as necessary.
- Act as a go-to for the sales teams for campaigns such as events, assisting marketing team members in commercial & analytical aspects, ensuring everything we do is data driven and trackable.
- Translate all marketing collateral (such as blog posts, event invites, product updates), into an immediately usable format for Sales Representatives. Identify gaps in sales enablement and feedback to marketing team.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for improvement throughout the sales funnel, working towards improving metrics such as CAC, Time to close, LTV and AOV.
- Ad-hoc analysis/administration as required to support the wider team.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 401k w/ Match
- Equity Program for all Employees
- Flexible work and travel policy
- Company wide trips
- Catered lunches once a week