Peakon is one of the fastest growing SaaS organisations in Europe. We provide a data analytics tool that allows organisations to measure and track employee engagement and provide actionable insights into areas of success and areas that require improvement.
Key reasons behind this approach are to increase productivity through more satisfied and fulfilled employees, retain the best talent that lead to organisational success and provide industry benchmarking as a measure of comparable performance. All this should lead to successful business outcomes and improved profitability, along with an improvement in the wellbeing of employees.
We’re a team driven by the belief that we can radically change the world of work. We believe – and hear from our customers every day – that when an organisation understands itself better it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
We’re in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at Peakon. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business. Trust and transparency guide everything we do here.
- Leading the finance review and approval process on quotes and customer agreements
- Reviewing contracts for consistency and completeness in content and basic terms
- Validating information within our Salesforce CRM for accuracy
- Managing certain data sets within Salesforce that support financial and sales reporting
- Validation of sales order creation in our NetSuite ERP
- Undertaking extract, transform and load of data sets
- Building accessible data for further analysis
- Performing analysis of the data primarily using Excel and analytical tools
- Maintaining and updating our procedural materials
- Data updated and automation projects within our CRM and analytics tool
- Building reports that support transparency through the sales pipeline
- Assist with maintaining our reporting system (IBM Planning Analytics / TM1) and keeping it up to date
- Involvement through the month end processes
- Ensure actuals are recorded accurately in our financial reporting system (IBM Planning Analytics / TM1)
The Junior FP&A / Sales Analyst based in London will have the following profile
- 3 years experience in a sales focused reporting / finance role
- Analytical experience, with an aptitude for problem solving and decision making
- Strong data management and Excel skills - applied use of Excel to advanced level (macros, pivots, reporting, queries etc)
- Confident, articulate, able and willing to challenge peers and seniors
- Strong team player
- Ability to prioritize workload, perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Desire to continuously learn and improve skills set
- Part Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) preferable but not required
- Strong analytical skills
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Previous experience working Salesforce or other CRM
- Highly tech savvy and able to adapt to a number of software tools and applications