Reporting directly to our Head of Communications, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketing professional to join the team at Crowdcube. We’re looking for a proactive, creative and analytical marketeer with expertise in social media and email marketing, excellent copywriting skills and a drive to continually optimise and improve.
As part of this role, you’ll be supporting the diverse range of businesses that raise finance on Crowdcube, from startups that are raising investment to get their idea off the ground, to more established businesses seeking growth finance. Utilising all marketing channels but particularly social media and email marketing, the person who fills this role will be responsible for continually optimising and improving the marketing support we provide to fundraising businesses. Additionally, this role is also responsible for managing Crowdcube’s digital marketing channels including organic and paid social media activity, email marketing and paid search.
Who we are
Crowdcube is the world's leading equity crowdfunding platform. We enable everyday investors to invest alongside Europe’s venture capitalists and professional investors in start-up, early stage and growth businesses; in doing so, we're enabling entrepreneurs to raise the funds they need to grow their businesses.
We have experienced year on year growth since 2011 with over 700,000 registered investors, and over 700 businesses from the UK and around the world successfully funded on the platform, including BrewDog, Monzo, Revolut and many more.
What you will be doing
- Developing and executing strategies to continually optimise and evolve the marketing support we provide for businesses raising finance on Crowdcube, across all marketing channels but with a focus on social media and email marketing
- Working closely with our campaigns team to provide marketing advice and guidance to fundraising businesses
- Broaden and strengthen Crowdcube’s digital presence on existing platforms and explore new platforms to support and strengthen our brand
- Running, optimisation and management of the Crowdcube Adwords and Bing platforms, as well as our attribution services, social media and display accounts.
What we are offering:
We like to nurture talent and ensure members of our team develop and hone their skills through training, conferences, subscriptions to online courses, and participation in hackathons. We’re passionate and hard-working, and we take care of our team:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme at 4% matched
- Private Medical Scheme with AXA
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Access to Sunlight - a learning & development platform with a £1,000 training budget per year!
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Monthly team meetings and breakfast & learn sessions, team lunches and company socials
- Company perks such as fruit, snacks and weekly office beers
- Company outings and activities (this year’s fun included a trip to a gin distillery, karaoke, charity football match, Square Mile Relay, bowling, BBQs)
Our policy is to employ the best-qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.