Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on recruiter to join our fast growing team. You’ll be key in making sure that Luno attracts, hires and retains the best talent for our Customer Success team.
You’ll get to
- Shape our hiring processes, making sure that they sustainably scale as we continue to accelerate our hiring.
- Coach our teams on things like interviewing, team design and salary benchmarking.
- Use creative methods to source and attract candidates in a highly competitive market. You’ll need to be comfortable with multiple online and offline channels - not just LinkedIn.
- Build a network of top talent within our Customer Success teams for both junior and senior roles.
- You’ll always know the right person to go to for a referral at a moment’s notice, and will have no trouble getting the perfect speakers for the next meetup you’re organising.
- Own and manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer, making sure each candidate has such a great experience they’ll tell their friends about it.
- Create hiring reports and use data insights to focus our current and future hiring goals.
- Build our employer brand as a “best place to work” for top talent.
This role will be right for you if you’ve got
- Extensive work experience as a generalist recruiter. This means you’ll be comfortable with working on multiple roles at a time, even if they're all different.
- A genuine passion for creating an inclusive attraction strategy, interview process and work environment for diverse talent.
- Razor sharp attention to detail.
- A preference to base your decisions on data.
- A strong drive to solve problems for the good of the whole team.
- Heaps of resourcefulness, initiative and a get it done attitude.
- A naturally forward thinking approach - you can predict that consequence of each decision and use this to guide your strategy.
- Communication skills that would make your English teacher proud.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging and developed markets, and scaling a global business. Cryptocurrencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. Best of all you get to work with a diverse team of talented, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.