This is an awesome opportunity to join a growing team currently focused on upgrading the world to a better financial system. 🚀
We’re a passionate bunch and customer obsession is what drives us to succeed as a team. Our Payment Operations team contributes hugely to the company’s performance by ensuring Luno’s customers have a seamless and effective experience.
If you're a team player that continually enjoys looking for ways to help your team get better at what they do, in the most efficient way possible whilst advocating best practices, then we'd like to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Support day to day operations related to customer payments and payment gateways, including the loading and releasing of payments
- Work with the engineering, customer success and operations teams to identify operational areas of improvement and create and monitor new processes to keep teams as efficient as possible
- Implement and execute processes related to internal audits, quality control, compliance and training
- Assist with the planning and execution of payment operations for new country launches in the SEA region
What you’ll need:
- A relevant University degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- 2-4 years work experience preferred
- Previous experience in the Payments industry would be advantageous
- Malaysian citizen/resident, or valid permit to work in Malaysia
- High attention to detail
- Obsessed with creating efficient processes and ensuring things get done
- Strong sense of responsibility and very high level of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a strong team player
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, additional language proficiency will be advantageous.
- Friendly, transparent, articulate and driven to succeed
- Familiarity with the Cryptocurrency industry will be advantageous
What you’ll get:
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging and developed markets, and scaling a global business. We provide great benefits including team lunches, cool equipment, global experience and the autonomy to conceive and execute your own projects. Best of all you get to work with a diverse team of talented, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.