We have an exciting internship position open for a Computer Science, Software Engineering or Bioinformatics students or new graduates.
- Development of software packages for use in genomic data analysis
- Knowledge of Java and/or C++ programming
- Knowledge of formal methodologies (UML)
- Interesting projects and learning opportunities
- Working with highly skilled industry experts
- Cutting edge high performance computation
- International working environment
- Possibility of a permanent role
Duration: 6 months negotiable with permanent employment option
Location : St-Sulpice
Starting Date : asap
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.