Qubit’s Professional Services team includes the brightest talent: ex-consultants, engineers, entrepreneurs and graduates. We are looking for a Client Project Manager to support our European team in delivering best in class technology implementations and ongoing optimisation programmes. We need somebody with strong attention to detail and client facing skills to guide a variety of customers through the Qubit platform and optimisation programmes.
This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career (1 - 2 years experience including internships) to get their foot in the door at an exciting high growth start up!
At an exciting time in Qubit’s growth, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a variety of customer relationships and supporting your Professional Services team in executing.
This role provides a platform to develop client and project management skills in a fast paced, innovative technology start-up. It is a great opportunity for people who are looking for their next step in the SAAS space or to move away from traditional corporate careers and would like to join a growing Professional Services team within an international business.
- Project managing customer ongoing optimisation roadmaps and personalisation projects:
- Building and owning project plans managing expectations with the client including pushing back where required
- Coordinating and scheduling required resources
- Developing delivery cadence and primary point of contact with our clients
- Delivering implementation and on-boarding projects for a variety of clients
- Developing where required as well as taking and validating customer briefs, liaising internally as appropriate
- Understanding of best practice recommendations to help prioritise customer roadmaps
- Summarising and feeding back results from Qubit dashboard on test completion
- Work with Strategy Consultants to assess the business value of conversion rate optimisation and personalisation programmes for customers
- Responsible for delivering on projects to costs, timescales and quality
- Developing client relationships at practitioner level as well as managing delivery and execution including client expectation setting
- Documenting project progress in line with project management best practices (meeting minutes, project plan updates, weekly status reports)
- Documenting functional and technical specifications of the conversion rate optimisation solution working closely with engineers
- Work in collaboration with the Qubit Customer Success Managers to:
- Provide updates as per our project management methodology for customers ongoing optimisation roadmaps
- Identify client growth opportunities and flag relationship or retention risks
- Share knowledge that you acquire on the customer company, business objectives and stakeholders
- BA/BSc or higher
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) with another language a preference (French, Spanish or German)
- Internship in enterprise SaaS, IT/management consulting or another relevant industry
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects, liaise with customers, pushing back as required
- Excellent customer interaction and presentation skills (ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Proven passion for technology and digital
- Experience working with software platforms
- Some understanding of the SAAS industry and professional services operating models
- Comfortable with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage and work with both technical and business staff/customers
- Strong business acumen
- Basic knowledge of SQL preferred
- Self starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced and innovative environment
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have a healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: London. Our HQ is in London, our other offices are in New York, Paris and Barcelona
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, and Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com