We are looking for an experienced Customer Support analyst to build up a new Customer Support function in our Cluj office, supporting clients from across the globe. You will be answering support queries primarily via email, but also be holding calls with our clients to help resolve their problems and educate them on our products. As one of the first members of this new team, you will have the opportunity to help build the function of the Support team from establishing Support KPIs to creating and fine-tuning escalation processes.
You will be the voice of the customer throughout the company and will aid our Customer Success teams in delivering a five star experience for our clients.
Every day we look to tackle highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web-based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing our Series B investment round of $30mln led by Index Ventures and tripling our revenue year-on-year, we’re growing fast and are looking for the best people to join us.
Fresh Thinkers - We’re big thinking, boundary breakers, providing innovative solutions not corporate fixes.
Problem Solvers - We’re constantly curious and instinctively clever, always striving to be faster and better.
People People - We’re the human side of risk and compliance, we care about the people behind the screens.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, primarily via email or phone
- Identify customer needs and help customers to optimise the product
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Update our technical and data teams with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints and maintain a feedback loop
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- To assist in training and mentoring junior Customer Support Analysts
- Help formulate and systemise the support and escalation process
- To be the voice of the customer to the wider team
- To work with the Customer Success team to improve the Customer Experience in using ComplyAdvantage products