We're a high-growth Fintech SaaS early stage company that uses big data analytics and cutting edge technology to revolutionise the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
We are a small but rapidly growing team of bar-raisers who are passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime. We’ve spent over 5 years shaping our products and we are now rapidly accelerating revenue growth out of our UK, European, Singapore and New York offices, having just raised $30m in our Series B funding round. We are already helping hundreds of businesses seamlessly onboard customers and process transactions whilst helping them reduce the risk of funding terrorists or facilitating money laundering. Our cutting edge technology is changing the standards of the compliance industry and people in the know want to know us. We are now building the team that will take us to the next level.
As part of our growth plans we are looking to make a break into the Enterprise Market in the US, and therefore are looking to hire an experienced Senior Sales Executive to help us achieve that goal. You will be charged with selling our solutions into Tier 1 banks and other financial institutions across North America. You will be someone who has solid exposure to lengthy sales cycles, large deal sizes, and the complexities of the sorts of sales processes involved in dealing with enterprise customers.
You will spearhead Enterprise sales for our US team, based in New York.
- Generate new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals
- Engage with senior decision makers in tier 1 financial institutions, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Effectively manage pipeline, prioritise the right deals and create urgency
- Consistently overachieve upon new business target against a quarterly quota
- Feedback valuable market and product intelligence to our Product and Strategy teams
- Contribute towards on-boarding and training of the lead generation and junior sales team, through best practice sharing and coaching
This is a full-time role based in our Midtown NYC office. On top of base salary you will also receive generous bonuses/commissions for meeting and surpassing sales targets.
As a regular full-time employee of the Company you will be eligible to participate in programs established for employees, such as medical, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401k savings plan, stock options and any similar benefits made available to employees of the Company. Currently, the Company offers its full-time employees up to fifteen (15) days of paid time off (PTO) per year. In addition, you will be eligible for all Company designated holidays.