ABOUT THE TEAM
Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Assurance Analyst to work within our regulatory technology team in London. You will be supporting the team for all matters that are data related. Be warned, this is a very hands-on role!
What you'll be doing:
• Monitoring & testing our activities relating to regulatory compliance and measuring our controls- Undertake ad-hoc analysis whenever needed
• Write some seriously complex SQL queries or Jupyter notebooks
• Crisis management
• Critical thinking and analysis of products to identify credible methods by which Revolut is exposed to regulatory compliance, inter alia, Payments, Credit, Financial Promotions, etc; and validate first line
• Working hands-on with the teams to reach regulatory compliance best practices
• Juggling multiple high value projects
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You are results driven, pragmatic, and detailed
• You can write some really complex SQL queries
• You are known to be a steady hand and calm under fire
• You have an acute love for problem solving
• You are able to make both short term and long term decisions
• You can explain complex things very easily
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year