ABOUT THE TEAM
Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager within our Lithuanian Office. Revolut has recently received a specialised licence in Lithuania and we are looking for someone who will be reporting to the London based Head of Regulatory Compliance (and working closely with the MLRO) and responsible for ensuring we meet our regulatory requirements as we launch Revolut in Lithuania and the EU.
What you'll be doing:
• Lead the Regulatory Compliance Team in the country to ensure we meet local regulatory requirements
• Working closely with the Global Compliance Team to ensure our approach in the country to meeting regulatory requirements is consistent with our global approach, this includes reviewing global policies and procedures to identify differences with local requirements and ensuring they are implemented and managed accordingly
• Work and attend meeting with internal groups including but not limited to legal, audit, business and risk to ensure the team will respond in time to queries related to regulatory requirements
• Identify ongoing opportunities to optimize reporting processes and drive continuous improvement across the function
• Providing support for Internal Audit, Regulators and Law Enforcement as part of audits, examinations and investigations and implement the recommendations from any such reviews
• Identify and understand the ML/TF threats to the financial sector and put effective processes and guidance in place to mitigate them
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You love solving problems
• Helping others makes you happy
• You can explain complex things very easily
• You notice the small things
• Fluent in Lithuanian and highly proficient in English
• A deep understanding of the regulatory environment in Lithuania and the EU
• Experience in a similar position
• Audit or legal background
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription