ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• You will define the issuing of new card products
• You will build new strategic partnerships with vendors across the globe
• You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
• You will develop a product which will have a great network effect
• You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements: coordinate resources, create project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality.
• You will be working closely with operations to ensure operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You are extremely competitive and have a track record of being number 1 in several different areas
• You are a hyper-logical thinker and have a very strong attention to details
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a engineering/mathematics/physics degree from a top university & have 3+ or 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up / strategy consulting / investment banking)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
• Your are fully proficient in SQL (Python knowledge is a plus)
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate through various projects you have been involved that you can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year