ABOUT THE TEAM
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Financial Control Associate that will focus on supporting the Controls stream in the Finance team. The team is responsible for building control measures, performing appropriate reconciliations and escalating any issues to relevant teams or external parties to resolve them.
What you will be doing:
• Deep dive in large datasets to implement ad-hoc solutions for reconciliations currently not in place
• Work with python engineers to move ad-hoc solutions in production
• Be able to identify the root cause of issues and escalate appropriately
• Working in coordination with internal teams including data, payments and operations teams, as well as external parties to resolve issues
• Managing other ad hoc projects and tasks as needed
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in STEM (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics)
• 2+ year of experience in finance
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient in SQL (a must)
• Python proficiency is preferred
• Advanced Excel skills
• Have an understanding about financial services
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year