The B2B Marketing Director will be the strategic leader for all B2B (verticals include: self-insured employers, health care systems, insurance, pharma) inbound marketing and events in the United States. The ideal candidate will be a well rounded marketer that can roll up their sleeves to scale out marketing programs. Here’s an overview of the responsibilities:
- Create marketing strategy and KPIs for each vertical
- Plan and execute all marketing functions including events, content development, PR, email campaigns, organic / social, and paid media performance marketing
- Establish a best-in-class web presence that drives and supports more business and growth
- Support creation of sales collateral
- Communicate and educate the teams on ad-hoc and planned marketing activities
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus
- 5+ years experience building marketing programs for a B2B sales organization
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales cycle
- Excellent Hubspot and Performance-Based marketing skills
- Passionate and energetic with a growth mindset
- Strong oral / written communication and interpersonal skills
- Have authorization to work in the US (a must)
About working here
You can expect a competitive salary, competitively subsidized health insurance plan and a 401k retirement plan. But more importantly, we offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development in a great working environment.
You will be an integral member of a highly driven and supportive team, working hard to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!