- Take full responsibility for the conception and writing copy for all marketing related materials (marketing campaigns, social media, newsletters, print, website)
- Write punchy headlines and capturing campaign copy
- Plan, build and execute campaigns across all our communication channels, from our social media accounts and blog to our newsletters
- Inspire a range of audiences with highly engaging storytelling, creating a brand narrative across all collateral
- Collaborate with our designers and marketers to create optimized blog posts, newsletters, campaign landing pages, social media assets and mobile app ads
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making and conduct content A/B tests.
- 2+ years of proven experience as a creative copywriter in marketing, as well as planning and executing paid content and email campaigns
- Ideally you have a degree in Marketing, Communications, Media, Journalism or similar disciplines
- Great understanding of branding, hands-on experience with brand storytelling, and crafting channel and target group specific copy
- Interest in translating complex medical concepts into simple stories via text, images and videos
- Native English speaker, German is a plus
- Experience with Content Management Systems (i.e. WordPress), SEO and Web Analytics tools
- Self-starter with hands-on attitude, highly motivated and have excellent communication skills
- Disseminate copywriting best practices to the team through documentation and training
Your benefits of working at Kaia:
- A fast growing, internationally expanding digital health startup with innovative products
- Flat hierarchies and great personal growth possibilities
- A professional and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Lots to learn!
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your CV, a brief motivation letter that includes your earliest start date and salary expectations, and a link to your portfolio (if available).