An online marketing manager, in our performance marketing team (based in Berlin or remote), who is passionate about mHealth and will drive high ROI campaigns with a systematic, data-driven approach.
- Own search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns; set up, analyze and optimize SEM campaigns for Kaia’s all digital products in multiple markets
- Support the team with Paid Social and Display campaign management (Facebook, Twitter, Apple Search Ads, Affiliate, etc.)
- Execute A/B tests, analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve the maximum ROI across all paid channels
- Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights
- 2+ years experience in building and optimizing well-structured Search Engine Advertising accounts
- Deep channel expertise in SEM, experience managing Paid Social and Display campaigns
- Are highly analytical with investigative thinking, capable of diagnosing bottlenecks and campaign automation to improve ROAS
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills in an exceptional international team
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Business Informatics or any other related field
- Extensive knowledge in setting up tracking (via Google Tag Manager) and running A/B tests
- Are fluent in English, and knowledge of German is a big plus
- Content writing and editing skills is a plus
- Google Ads Certification, experience with bidding tools are a plus
Your benefits of working at Kaia
- A fast growing, internationally expanding digital health startup with innovative products
- Flat hierarchies and great personal growth possibilities in a purpose driven company
- A professional and international team, lots to learn!
- Flexible working hours
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and a brief motivation letter. Apply here via Google Hire.