At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a hugely complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them. We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
An exciting opportunity to join carwow as a Partnership Account Consultant. In this role you will hold and develop strong working relationships with key contacts within our customers, embedding carwow as their most efficient, effective & valued digital marketing partner.
Based in our HQ, you will be the day to day consultant for a portfolio of our Dealership customers & prospects. Teamwork is important in this role as you will work closely with our Partnership Account Managers & Directors, to effectively influence and engage across all levels of users within our Dealerships.
The Partnership Account Consultant role is vital in directly engaging and developing the understanding and usage of carwow’s services and site functionality to drive successful conversion of car sales for our customers. You will work in a fast paced targeted and agile environment, supporting our Company revenue growth and helping to inform our future strategy and product innovation.
- To develop and own the day to day relationships of the end users & Managers within our dealerships, through training, coaching and influencing the understanding of site features.
- To help convert remaining non-member sites, onboard them and drive their quick success through the platform
- To grow revenues in line with company targets through quality account management & support
- To embed carwow into the day to day functionality of all Dealerships
- To deliver regular reports to the customer, to provide transparency on their metrics, and assess the impact of tactical and strategic measures you are working on
- To demonstrate a high-performance culture through target achievement, actively engaging in learning and development and skill sharing with the wider team
- To be a brand ambassador for carwow, representing the company at all times
- To effectively manage data, ensuring CRM is maintained and up to date in Salesforce
- To feedback risks and opportunities to internal stakeholders, to help drive carwow’s constant innovation.
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays on top
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and an annual ski trip
- carwow fitness and well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).