Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
As our User base grows at Depop, so does our global support team. With a focus on providing exceptional support across all functions (social, email and live chat on Zendesk) we are always focusing on ways our team can develop and grow, and are looking for someone to join us on our London team to work with leadership and continue to push us forwards.
Why this role is exciting
- With a drive for results, you’ll be a mentor for the team and be the go-to person for any questions and personal support.
- You will help design and train the team in new processes alongside our Training Lead.
- You’ll support the Managers in day to day running of team tasks, taking initiative to make positive results-driven changes and motivate the team to act on them.
- You’ll be fascinated with how to improve workflows for our in-office and outsourced and remote teams.
- You’ll work with our worldwide user base, utilising your understanding of cultural differences and how to support people all over the world.
The Senior Community Support Agent role is a great step towards a management role and will allow you the visibility and input into managing the day to day performance of a high performing and creative team.
- Day to day performance of the Depop Support team
- To understand the direction of development for the team and to support in any new ways to do this
- Driving daily impact on a User’s experience on social, live chat and email
- Being a point of escalation for the team with difficult User enquiries
- To ensure quality in all our external communication and work with our QA team in bettering our output
What we are looking for
- A genuine love for Depop and a deep understanding of OKR’s and KPI’s
- A great understanding for what exceptional user support is, and always be on the hunt for ways to improve it at Depop
- Someone who is equally as happy communicating online as well as offline, and is able to get stuck in to events and IRL support
- Highly skilled in Zendesk or a similar ticketing platform
- An understanding and passion for data and how to spot where we can improve and suggest how to do so
- Approachable and open, always happy to provide and hear feedback
- Very comfortable with change and willing to change speed/direction quickly for business needs
- Confident in talking to all levels of the business and public speaking
- Experience in managing teams day-to-day tasks, and looking to take the next step in your career in to Leadership
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a relaxed atmosphere where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, finish early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, gym discount and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.