Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion platform where over 13M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Community Program Manager to be responsible for organizing and managing one of Depop’s specialized US community programs.
As a member of our US Community team, you will be tasked with developing a community ambassador program to spread Depop’s platform far and wide, increasing our user base and supporting the organization's strategic direction.
Your core responsibility will be to run a smooth and flawless operation, tracking results and implementing ways to optimize the program to meet long term goals.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both ambassador program management and community building.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and analytical skills.
- Experience executing strategic and operational initiatives. Excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
- Track record of successfully building and implementing partnerships and mobilizing influential community groups.
- Ability to take initiative, provide innovative thinking and strategy, and function effectively in fast-paced, evolving environments.
- Ability to analyze multiple sources of data, consider diverse perspectives, and drive consensus.
- Work cross-functionally with partnerships, marketing, studio, and other teams to execute program.
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Experience working with youth communities or Millennial consumer bases
- A love for fashion
- Experience working with or in startups preferably with a digital/tech-first business
- Ideally 3+ years of work experience in program management, business development or community growth related roles
- Experience working across multiple markets, particularly developing or emerging markets
- Proven track record of managing and scaling programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
We have a relaxed and collaborative environment where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and social team. There are perks of course. We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, US healthcare options, healthy snacks in the kitchen, team nights out and more.
But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.