Memrise is an award-winning language learning system which combines cognitive science, entertaining content and advanced tech to empower our millions of users with linguistic confidence in just a few months of learning.
We were awarded “Best App of 2017” at Google I/O and featured prominently this year at Apple’s WWDC. We work closely with both Google and Apple and are one of the top go-to developer partners when they launch new features on iOS and Android.
We recently secured Series B funding and have ambitious plans for the future. From growing our user base, to improving our product, there is a lot of work to do to take Memrise to the next level.
As a key member of the Marketing team, reporting directly to the CMO, you’ll work autonomously to accelerate Memrise’s Digital Acquisition strategy to new heights.
In this role you'll:
- Develop the Digital Acquisition Strategy and set relevant KPIs
- Drive down digital CPA whilst increasing good lead flow
- Secure buy-in from the wider business to your digital plans and educate them on the key priorities
- Manage and develop the wider growth team
- Work with the wider business to ensure that the strategy meets overall business goals and report back regularly to all stakeholders
- Ensure that the brand values are represented in all paid campaigns
- Work with the BI team to set & monitor KPIs for measuring the success and effectiveness of the digital campaigns
- Develop best practices and benchmarks for future campaigns
- Proactively research new ways of using digital and latest technologies to drive more sales for Memrise
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Strong hands-on digital marketing experience with a desire to continuously learn
- In-depth experience in more than one App Growth related specialisms, such as ASO, APP SEO, Paid app acquisition, App re-engagement and onboarding, App Product Development, Web to App growth techniques etc
- In-depth understanding of the complex App market place and its limitations
- Experience of using content management systems e.g. WordPress
- Experience with web analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Experience of delivering paid media campaigns
- Experience of building an SEO Strategy
- A fully paid Memrise account, of course
- Share options, so you can retire on an island
- Budget for training, conferences and books
- Flexible working options (time-wise, plus we have standing desks)
- Private health and dental insurance
- Quarterly hackathons
- Breakfast (the most important meal of the day)
- Snacks (the most enjoyable meal of the day)
- A startup-suitable array of teas and coffees
- Language classes with in-office tutors
- Pet friendly office and pet-petting colleagues
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- 50% off a Gym membership
- And plenty more fun you’re welcome to ignore, including: team vacations, painting, meditation, yoga, football, dodgeball, running club, board games, and boxing classes.