Memrise is an award-winning language learning system which combines cognitive science, entertaining content and advanced tech to empower our millions of users with linguistic confidence in just a few months of learning.
We were awarded “Best App of 2017” at Google I/O and featured prominently this year at Apple’s WWDC. We work closely with both Google and Apple and are one of the top go-to developer partners when they launch new features on iOS and Android.
We recently secured Series B funding and have ambitious plans for the future. From growing our user base, to improving our product, there is a lot of work to do to take Memrise to the next level.
We're now looking for a Paid Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team on an initial 6 month contract to help us elevate performance marketing for Memrise. This is an opportunity to work with a very talented team of Marketers who will help you to develop your skills, whilst being able to contribute to decisions on how, what, and where we advertise to our existing and future users.
What might your day look like?
- You'll be supporting the Paid Acquisition Manager in a variety of ways, including:
- setting up and running paid campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads and other paid platforms
- campaign performance monitoring and updating
- spend tracking across all paid platforms
- basic performance analysis
- Setting up tracking links for new partners (where necessary)
- Creative process
- ensuring that creative brief requirements are communicated clearly to media and design team and meeting deadlines
- ensuring that creatives are designed with acquisition in mind and follow performance marketing best practice
- coming up with concepts for creatives to test and experiment in future campaigns based on existing results
- Data and strategy
- With the help of marketing analysts, identify and document key trends in campaign performance and modify actions as needed to improve performance
We'd ideally like to see:
- Up to 12 months experience in paid marketing (ideally on Facebook/Google)
- High level of attention to detail
- Interest in performance driven app advertising
- Analytical minded & good with numbers (also enjoys numbers)
- Flexible working options (time-wise, plus we have standing desks)
- Breakfast (the most important meal of the day)
- Snacks (the most enjoyable meal of the day)
- A startup-suitable array of teas and coffees
- Pet friendly office and pet-petting colleagues
- Bi-weekly team lunch