Aircall was founded in 2014 and is now one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world. Its main mission is to bring value to voice communications by focusing on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares. With $40 million in backing from Balderton, Draper Esprit, NextWorld Capital and eFounders and supported by the successes of our 5,000+ customers from Expensify, Pipedrive, Travelperk, Adore Me and Sendinblue, Aircall and its international team of 200 talented people is addressing a growing market of $50+ billion.
At Aircall, we are looking for engaged and passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team at Paris. These next couple years, our technical challenge is to leverage a fully decoupled architecture and ultimately microservices at scale with a reliable, event-driven infrastructure behind the scenes.
- Volume: Store, aggregate and compute 1M+ events / day today, 100M+ by next year
- Live: Analyse and take live decisions based on 1M+ events / day
- Modularity: Make our stack scale and increase squads' productivity by featuring microservices based on event-driven architecture
- Uptime: Keep a 99.99% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
Aircall is looking for a technical support engineer to work closely with our customers’ and support team to resolve complex problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences.
We are looking for new Technical Support Engineers to join our Voice Quality team in Paris. We are seeking candidates who have expertise with VOIP, WebRTC, and knowledge of QoS principals and implementation within enterprise networks.
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team