Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system. Our platform easily integrates with CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to deliver superior service. As a Team member at Aircall, you’ll be interacting day by day with passionate people.
Aircall is looking for an outstanding intern to develop and nurture the relationship with our Strategic Partners
- You will own the partner engagement and on-going alliance management. The objective is to look for new partners and help grow the revenue with them
- The prospect of rapid growth in a fast-paced startup environment should excite you. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable operating in a dynamic environment and who’s confident they can interact with senior-level partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive engagement, pipeline, and revenue through Partners
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with our partners to increase awareness of the Aircall integrations
- Engage Channel partners, and explores and defines strategy/opportunities
- Effectively communicate our vision, value proposition, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategy to our partners
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to create partner enablement content and infrastructure
- Prepare tailored presentation materials and conduct presentations/demos to accelerate partner acquisition and retention
More about you:
- BA/BS degree
- Fluent English - Spanish / German or French speaker will be a big plus.
- 0-1 years working in SaaS/technology business development, account management and/or sales;
- Tech saavy - you understand the capabilities and limitations of a platform and genuinely curious about the SaaS ecosystem
- You can effectively communicate and relate to multiple layers of the organization
- You are someone who is outgoing and personable.Networking
and relationship building are important to you
- Self-starter - takes initiative and is excited by complicated challenges
Committed, ambitious, team player to the max, wearer of all hats, humble beyond belief, magician
Sense of humor… a big plus!
Join one of the coolest teams in Paris and build the next-generation cloud phone system for businesses!
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team