At Aircall, we are looking for engaged and passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team at Paris. These next couple years, our technical challenge is to leverage a fully decoupled architecture and ultimately microservices at scale with a reliable, event-driven infrastructure behind the scenes.
- Volume: Store, aggregate and compute 1M+ events / day today, 100M+ by next year
- Live: Analyse and take live decisions based on 1M+ events / day
- Modularity: Make our stack scale and increase squads' productivity by featuring microservices based on event-driven architecture
- Uptime: Keep a 99.99% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
Since 6 months, we built and successfully operated +8 microservices, and it’s just the beginning. Impacts and changes are at all levels, architecture, infrastructure, software, organisation and business.
As we scale our stack, we are scaling our teams. Engineering team is organised by Chapter, Track and Feature Squad. Agile, autonomous, stable and pluridisciplinar squads are focused on a business scope driven by ambitious customer centric objectives and key results.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will design, develop, deploy, operate business critical features that add customer value on top of Voice. Best practices evangelisation and mentoring in your squad and across the whole Engineering Team will be part of your day to day job.
Quality, excellence and agility drive our delivery processes and you will help us level these up.Using mainly Ruby, Sinatra, MySQL, Redis, hosted on AWS, we are building added value, resilient services on top of voice and fully integrated with our other customers’ tools (CRM, Helpdesk, E-Commerce, …).
Please find more details about our stack here
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team