Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, finding love or experience new cultures, people are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – from the geographical borders that complicate international communication and borderless banking to the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion modern internationals of the world. We offer work, communication and banking services for anyone crossed a border:
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 40 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes?
Rebtel is looking for a Senior .NET Developer
- Are you passionate about changing the world?
- Loves to celebrate success together with a truly diverse team of 90 people with more than 40 different nationalities?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a start up with an already existing and continuously growing business?
- Are you keen on taking an incredible journey as we move our on-premises solution into a 100% cloud-based one?
We are looking for an experienced backend .NET development engineer with great C# coding skills with experience developing REST APIs and WCF services. On top of that, we are looking for someone who has experience in mission-critical .NET code, that runs a 24/7 backend systems, supporting thousands of operations for second. You will be responsible for developing .NET code around the existing architecture/framework, delivering robust and scalable REST API and WCF services. You will contribute to our innovation path, by taking the journey of moving our backend system into a fully cloud-based solution, leveraging different Windows Azure components (and some AWS and GCP as well) and support other developers with design patterns, coding optimizations and consistent improvement of existing code base. You will also identify the cause of problems, document, and develop solutions.
Moving into the new cloud-based solution you will be diving into a new architecture, using .NetCore, Kubernetes and Docker containers, to deliver a more streamlined solution that can be hosted in multiple parallel datacenters and which is mostly agnostic of any cloud provider technology.
- Strong C# development experience
- Strong experience with Web API and WCF services, and also some framework for Dependency Injection
- Experience with .NetCore, Kubernetes and Docker containers
- Experience with Azure-based development is a plus
- Previous experience with truly High Availability solutions that must run 24x7 with no downtime is a big plus
- University degree with minimum 5 years experience in IT.
- Fluency in English.
We are looking for:
- A hardworking individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel