We’re looking for a Regulatory Technology Sales Consultant to develop our presence and sell our SAAS solutions within the Banking and Financial Services sector. You will be supported by significant investment in marketing lead generation activity and a highly capable internal business development team. However, we are looking for candidate prepared to prospect relentlessly to build a high quality pipeline. Given the early stage of this business in Europe we are also looking for candidates who can help to shape the vision, strategy and deliver vital feedback on product positioning and new features and ideas. It’s a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment but we’ll give you the support you need to thrive.
We're a high-growth Fintech SAAS start-up based in London that uses big data analytics and cutting edge technology to revolutionise the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
We’re a small, but rapidly growing team that’s passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime. We’ve spent the last two years shaping our products and sales are now really starting to take off – we’re already helping a large numbers of businesses process billions of pounds and reduce risk, and we’re now looking to build our foundation team to take us to the next level.
- Generate new opportunities from existing customer referrals and through building partnerships as well as from your own targeted outbound activity into larger prospects
- Effectively manage pipeline of opportunities
- Engage with senior decision makers in financial services companies (and others), educate them on our product features and benefits and negotiate and close deals
- Deliver new business target against a quarterly quota
- Support client on-boarding as required
- Contribute towards on-boarding and training of the lead generation and junior sales team, through best practice sharing and coaching