ABOUT THE ROLE
We need a top tier recruiter who can manage the hiring funnel from source to close, playing a key role in shaping the organisation's future by driving the growth of the team in Australia. Reporting directly to the Revolut CEO Australia and Regional Head of Recruiting, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading all recruitment and talent management activities in the country.
As the first member of the Australia People team, you will be constantly challenged to think creatively in order to drive hiring results. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to get things done no matter the challenge. We expect for you establish new processes and help create an environment that sets the benchmark for recruiting performance in high growth tech.
What you'll be doing:
• Hiring our leaders and foundational members across Australia
• Build and own the strategy to recruit at a high volume and fast pace
• Develop interview, on-boarding and training processes
• Together with Product teams building state of the art internal communications tools to keep teams sharing the information and staying productive
• Effectively communicate and mentor employees on company’s values and principles
• Promote a positive and supportive work environment and company culture by developing and evolving programs and initiatives to support the company’s mission
• Work with the senior management team to systematically build out processes and procedures around employee satisfaction improvement
• Work closely with the global recruitment team around the globe to champion recruiting best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• At least 7 years of Recruiting experience in building tech orgs (People Operations experience a plus)
• Strong understanding of the hiring landscape and complexity of the Australian talent markets
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates and interview team throughout the hiring process
• Track record of building and developing high-output recruitment teams
• Results driven with proven experience recruiting top talent at scale
• Experience in scoping new roles to develop job descriptions, interview process & success rubrics for jobs new to our business and to the world
• Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
• Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription