THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
We are building a new development called ICON, the Group’s new content creation studio. Following THG’s acquisition and integration in 2017 of the UK’s leading content studio, Hangar 7, THG has agreed terms to acquire a new facility at ICON Manchester Airport, which will expand the Group’s content production capabilities dramatically. The ICON development, which will be delivered by ICON Industrial, will provide an extra 104,000 sq. ft. of office space over four floors as well as additional content creation facilities totalling 168,000 sq. ft. ICON will house c2,000 people who will be focused on video production and photography, to be used across THG’s digital offering.
Video role is integral for the growth of our brands by reaching our customers through powerful and expressive content. This role will be suitable for someone with a strong understanding of the Consumer Goods market surrounding the latest and brightest brands.
What we look for in our team:
- To add cultural and professional value to the team
- Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do
- Passion, without it we would not be where we are today, you will have the support and encouragement to add your own creative flair to your shoots
- A true team player - we work hard and play hard together
- We don’t have time for lone wolves - we build everything together as a team
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions
- Experience working previously in 3D motion graphics/animation
- 2+ years experience with Cinema 4D, After Effects and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with modelling, animation, textures and lighting
- X-Particles and Cycles4d a bonus but no required
- A team player with a hands-on approach and a strong work ethic
- Professional demeanour with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional creativity and innovation, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility to switch between several projects at once