Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking to bring on an ambitious, self-starter Multimedia Intern to support the Brand Design team.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain hands-on knowledge working with an in-house creative team producing video, and other creative assets for marketing and support needs.
Each day will be different but this is what you can expect:
- Capture and edit new and existing video series in partnership with various teams.
- Brainstorm ideas, storyboards, and assist in the development of voice over scripts.
- Perform technical work associated with the rental, setup and operation of audio/visual equipment, lighting, and related software as needed.
- Produce collateral and update digital content to reflect brand guidelines and updated product features.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- A strong understanding of Adobe Premiere or Final Cut and a base knowledge of other Adobe CS applications.
- Experience using pro audio, video and lighting equipment.
- Advanced skills, like color correction, sound correction and mixing/mastering are a bonus.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects.
- Natural communicator, team player and comfortable working independently as well as across varying departments.
- Comfortable with a Mac.
- Working on a Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or Communications with a 3.0 GPA.
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.