Around the world, billions upon billions of mobile phone calls are made every single day, and yet the phone app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is determined to change this by revolutionizing the way people make and receive mobile phone calls. We are working with mobile phone makers (including Samsung) and mobile carriers (including AT&T) to bring this innovation to all of their global subscribers - over 80 million monthly users today, and growing. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest, and backing from top investors in the US and Europe, we are an exceptionally diverse and skilled team positioned to change the mobile phone experience forever.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager with solid Salesforce Admin skills to join our team in Seattle. We'd like you to have experience with supporting an enterprise sales team, a background in technology and a passion for data and how it can help businesses be more efficient in customer interactions is a definite must-have in this role. We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager who can provide strategic consultation and expertise across the sales organization for continuing growth and development.
In this role you will play a pivotal part in shaping our rapidly growing organization. This individual must be a thought leader and be able to work cross-functionally with many teams to develop an operational cadence that will provide visibility into the business and ensure maximum revenue growth. This position requires an analytical mind with the ability to tell a “story” with data. This is a highly visible role that will partner with senior sales leadership, finance, OEM partners, marketing and other executives across Hiya to drive efficiency and operational excellence. In this role you will need mad Salesforce Admin skills to succeed and the ability to build out all sales operations processes from the ground up. We are currently selling into six countries and with your vital help we will successfully sell into twenty countries and ramp from there!
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of business experience, including a proven track record of performance in strategy and sales operations.
- 2+ years Salesforce Administration
- Excellent executive presence, ability to drive adoption and build credibility with senior leadership.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of sales operations and the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally.
- Exceptional analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills
- Detail-oriented but can also see the big picture. Can crunch the numbers and clearly articulate the key takeaways in an executive summary. Tell a “story”
- Ability to quickly pivot, thrive in an agile environment, and meet critical deadlines
- Other duties may be assigned
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status