Around the world, billions upon billions of mobile phone calls are made every single day, and yet the phone app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is determined to revolutionize the way people make and receive mobile phone calls. We are working with mobile phone makers (including Samsung) and mobile carriers (including AT&T) to bring this innovation to all of their global subscribers - over 80 million monthly users today and growing. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest, and backing from top investors in the US and Europe, we are an exceptionally diverse and skilled team positioned to change the mobile phone experience forever.
Our Mobile Team is a front-end development team which owns a portfolio full of mobile native and web applications. We develop and manage our flagship apps such as Hiya (Android and iOS) and Mr. Number (Android and iOS). Also we develop global solutions for partners such as Samsung, AT&T, T-Mobile, and more.
What will you do:
- Design and build applications for the iOS (Swift) platform.
- Manage an end-to-end development from design to deployment and maintenance.
- Plan, design, and implement instrumentation to gauge user behaviors and real-time issues.
- Experiment and iterate! Build a not-so-perfect solution and improve through a fast-iteration.
- Build monitoring tools to ensure the quality of service.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with teams (UI/UX, Product Management, Service and others) to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.