Founded in 2013, what started as a mobile vertical farm in an old 1955 Airstream trailer has now grown to a team of over 200 infarmers. Just like our plants, our team comes from all corners of the globe: Tel Aviv, Seoul, Paris, Lisbon, and Taipei to name but a few. infarm is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
At infarm, we believe not only in growing plants but in growing people. Horticulturalists work next to industrial engineers and biologists collaborate with chefs. Prepare to be challenged to look beyond your field for a possible solution - every team member brings their own point of view and knowledge to the table. We believe this is our greatest asset. At infarm we bring together a passionate group of individuals and unite them under a common cause: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
- Ensure the flow of information between our companies and our international tax advisors runs smoothly at all times
- Contribute to the preparation of our monthly financial statements and coordinate provision management in collaboration with Controlling
- Work closely with our Finance Admin Coordinator in establishing and further developing company-wide accounting processes
- Act as the contact for all tax consultants, banks and financial administrations, together with the Head of Accounting
- Take responsibility for the execution of accounting requirements provided by our controlling, tax consultants and auditors
- Provide support in planning and monitoring of payment transactions, always having full oversight of finances in general in order to provide information on outstanding payments and invoices at any time
- Ready to familiarize yourself with special tax cases of our international accounting
- Successfully completed degree in Economics, or comparable training (e.g. “Bilanzbuchhalter”)
- A minimum of two years of relevant professional experience in the financial sector of a start-up company
- Good knowledge of the preparation and/or auditing of financial statements in accordance with German Local GAAP (HGB)
- Very good Excel knowledge
- Solid basics in dealing with DATEV or other common accounting systems
- Entrepreneurial thinking, solution and action-oriented, as well as familiarity in Finance systems and processes
- Fluent in German and English, French is advantageous
- Willingness to proactively participate in a rapidly growing company
- Strong communication skills
- "Hands-on” mentality
- Willingness to take on both repetitive and one-off tasks with varying levels of requirements
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 2 days per week
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Coffee, tea, muesli, fruit and Friday beers!