Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way.” - Charles Bukowski
You can lay down prose quicker than Kerouac, have a nose for a story like Joan Didion, and are so at ease with words that you can turn a tennis match into a masterpiece like David Foster Wallace. In short, you’re passionate about great writing and the art of storytelling.
As a senior copywriter at Peakon, you’ll be leading the creation of our product and sales collateral, web copy, and supporting our content team on all our other comms channels. As a business, we’re putting a huge focus on developing our product messaging and collateral, so we’re looking for an experienced and ambitious candidate to fill the role. You’ll be a talented editor and project manager, a great communicator, and have the enviable ability to distill complex concepts down to just a few words.
This is a great opportunity to work with a brand that is growing rapidly, genuinely changing the way people work, and having a lot of fun along the way. You’ll be working with an ambitious team whose data-driven content has seen us featured in the New York Times, Bloomberg and printed on the front page of the Metro US. With your help, we’ll be taking our content strategy and distribution to the next level. Roll over, Harvard Business Review.
- Lead the creation of our Sales and Marketing collateral, including project management and execution
- Work with our Sales and Product teams to understand our audience, and create the content they require
- Communicate all new and existing collateral to our teams and ensure they understand its purpose, message and where to find it
- Collaborate on press releases, product blogs, ad copy, customer stories, long-form articles and eBooks. If it has words in it, you’ll be on hand to help
- Assist our video marketing strategy with supporting written content
- Communicate our mission, values and expertise to a global HR and C-level audience
- Help get us in the New York Times again