ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
What you'll be doing
• Owning Country marketing initiatives:
- User Activation campaigns
- Enhanced user engagement campaigns
- National Holiday campaigns
- Local Brand campaigns
• Owning Country Wide Financial Promotion Risk
• Owning Country Wide Social Media Account
• Managing strategy, planning & execution of growth initiatives across the country
• Ensuring that we leverage the value of all of our marketing channels to their best (owned channels, earned media, paid media, performance marketing)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Minimum 3 years of experience in consumer marketing, product marketing or marketing analytics
• Fluency in Italian and experience of working in the Italian environment is a must
• A strong track record in implementing consumer marketing campaigns and activations on the Italian market
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• You are an inspiring team leader, accustomed with managing people and enabling them to deliver on their results
• You are analytical and always take data-informed decisions for solving challenges
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription