ABOUT THE TEAM
Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aid policy and procedure owners, and relevant stakeholders across the business to structure and write policies and procedures
- Provide advice and guidance to the business on the application of the policy to their business areas and the adequate implementation of controls
- Provide compliance and conduct advice on queries and projects
- Identify the impact on regulatory change, and communicate the change to key business stakeholders
- Work closely with the regulatory compliance product team in revolutionising processes and standards on policy and procedure management
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience in complex retail/consumer financial services/payment servicesorganisations in a regulatory oversight / risk-based compliance capacity
- Ability to distil important information from regulatory guidance, statutes and regulations, audit findings, and other documents and determine how it impacts the business- Understanding of regulatory requirements vs. “best practices” in compliance is critical
- Must be able to perform independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational skills – must be multi-tasked oriented and able to balance pressure and deadlines with constantly changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Highly numerate, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proven record of accomplishment of working on own initiative, with the ability to introduce fresh thinking to the role and the wider team
- Strong verbal and written communications required
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year