Global migration is a 21st-century reality. Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, following love or seeking new experiences, more and more are living in different environments and in new ways. We celebrate the power of people coming together. That’s why we connect ambitious people abroad with their families and friends back home so they can support each other emotionally and financially, and lead more enriched lives.
With a mobile banking app, and an international calling and top-up service, we design products with the needs of modern migrants in mind.
Our ambitious team reflects our international audience. We are a diverse group of people from over 40 different countries that come together every day—and we’re looking for others driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geographic distances.
Rebtel is looking for a Web Developer (with PHP experience)
- Are you passionate about changing the world?
- Do you want to strive for and celebrate success with 100+ people that come from all corners of the globe?
- Are you looking for that rare place that is a combination of start-up spirit and stable business growth?
- Ready to play your part in a team that is skilled, knowledgeable and agile?
Your assignment is to be part of the web team building a world class web for Rebtel’s services. This means that you will be designing and evolve Rebtel’s web architecture and play a central role in Rebtel’s product offering, customer acquisition and overall experience.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Exposure to continuous integration
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience with GIT, Grunt and REST API based applications
- Excellent communication skills in English
We are looking for:
- A solution oriented person who thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel
- Someone who likes to celebrate victories together with the team :)
Our current tech stack:
We have two main web apps, which are single applications, using RendrJS and VueJS
- rebtel.com – public website for non-logged users to see our products, offers, know more about the company, jobs, news room, etc.
- my.rebtel.com – restricted site for registered users only, so they can maintain their account, buy products, etc.
We have a backend layer built with .NET Core to gather and serve content from different sources to the web apps.
Our applications and services are hosted on AWS, with continuous integration, cross-region deploy, and many tools to monitor and improve its performance (we love it!!).