We want to rid the world of money laundering, terrorist financing and bribery & corruption. It's a big goal, but we're well on the way to achieving it - by building out the world’s largest and most comprehensive anti money laundering solution (but that’s really only the start for us).
In order to achieve our goals and keep scaling at pace, we're looking for an outstanding Data Engineering Product Owner with deep technical knowledge to assist with analysing and improving our current product suite.
The Data Engineering Product Owner will work closely with the Product Manager and assist with the execution of key responsibilities and requirements.
We are a Fintech50 startup, and we're ventured backed by one of Europe's best VC firms - Balderton Capital.
Our Product ethos - does this sound like you?
- You love deeply understanding user needs
- You sit with users, feel their pain and design solutions to fix that pain
- You're motivated by an insatiable intellectual curiosity and you look to continuously improve
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit - you have no need for hand-holding, you own something and take it on and ship products on time
- You appreciate the power of clear, succinct communication
What do Product Owners do?
Our Product Owners are the glue that bring our organisation together. They sit in autonomous product teams (made up of product & engineering) where they provide the product point of view to ensure our engineers can work autonomously, with a full understanding of what they’re building and why. You will lead the product voice within a particular technical team and work with other Product Owners to ensure our products match the needs of our users. In this regard you will also work closely with Product Owners who will be responsible for the end-to-end product experience for a customer.
We are a Product first company, there’s no politics and we strive to achieve greater things together.
As the Product Owner - Data Engineering you will define and document new requirements and new product features. You will drive functional design with engineering and be customer focused, being the true voice for our customers.
Your previous experience
- You'll have owned a product in a software engineering environment
- You'll have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering and have a deep technical understanding
- Understanding and interrogating user requirements has been second nature to you
- Engineers have spoken about your easy-to-understand specifications and how you never dictate direction but build consensus
- Finally, you're probably the type of person who gets passionate about finding and testing obscure edge cases
Benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Share options scheme
- Generous annual leave arrangements