Cryptocurrencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a forward-thinking and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
- We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin and Ethereum. We currently have over 2.5 million customers in 40 countries.
- We are series B funded, backed by Balderton Capital, the Naspers Group.
- We’re proud to be one of the world’s most international cryptocurrency teams from 26 different nationalities — working across South Africa, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Nigeria and Singapore.
Your role in a nutshell
As someone who knows the true impact of a great brand, you’ll have a solid understanding of the media landscape, media buying process and creative execution. Your acute attention to detail, creative eye and selective art direction comes from your mild obsession with Mad Men.
You’ll know how to create the right buzz by leading our cross channel marketing campaigns from concept to media placement. Being a great conversationalist is key as you’ll be working closely with our internal teams (marketing, design, country) and external agencies.
How you will add value to Luno;
- Develop brand campaign strategies for each of our core markets working with both the central marketing and local countries teams
- ATL media buying across all markets
- Define creative concepts through to execution
- Recruit, develop and manage a bunch of creatives
- Agency management (media & creative)
- Pre-, during and post campaign analysis to define success
- Grow brand awareness across Europe, Africa & SEA
In the first six months, you will
- Analyse the regional opportunities and launch your first full channel brand campaign in 1-2 markets
- Test creative concepts and brand positioning off-site/product to help localise and scale the brand
- Set targets and achieve increased brand awareness in 1-2 markets
What we would like you to have
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years of branding experience
- Experience of running large multi-national brand campaigns both ATL and BTL
- Successfully built positive ROI brand campaigns
- Media buying experience in multiple markets
- Team management of designers and campaign creatives
- Creative hands-on experience - design; art director; creative director
- Commercial experience in building models to show ROI on campaigns
- We're providing a phenomenal opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging markets, and together we'll work together to scale a global business
- You'll learn new skills, languages, continuously develop and share knowledge with your peers
- Work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world
- We'll take care of lunch Monday - Thursday, and organise regular social events for team bonding
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You'll need to hold the legal right to work in the UK already as we cannot provide visa sponsorship