ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We need a top tier recruiter who can play a key role in shaping the organization's future by driving the growth of the Operations team. Operations is Revolut’s backbone. The team sits at the core of the organisation and facilitates growth and automation across all of Revolut’s business lines.
As Head of Ops Recruitment, you will be constantly challenged to think creatively in order to drive hiring results. You will need to be able to manage the recruiting strategy from end to end to ensure we get the best of the best. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to get things done no matter what the challenge.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Build, develop, and inspire a team of recruiters to achieve ambitious hiring targets and talent goals
• Work directly with the VP of Operations to execute the Ops/Expansion hiring plan for our teams across the globe
• Partner and collaborate with Ops leadership to co-create talent strategies, priorities, and process improvements
• Wear different leadership hats from building and scaling the Ops recruiting capabilities , to acting as a strategic talent advisor aligned to talent market and role definition
• Work closely with other recruiting leads to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
• Analyse the hiring pipeline, identify problems and solve them creatively
• Come up with growth and marketing strategies to drive candidates to Revolut
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a regional/global recruitment, talent or other related function
• You are comfortable leading a team and owning their results
• You love solving problems and are comfortable with data
• You are results driven and have proven experience recruiting top talent at scale
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year